We even offer exclusive road assist 24/7, 365 days a year in the event of a road emergency.
Motor vehicle definition: a motor car, light delivery motor vehicle, 4X4 motor vehicle, microbus or similar motor vehicle (with a gross mass of 3500kg or less and with seating for at the most 12 people including the driver), a motorbike, scooter, golf cart or quad bike; a trailer or caravan (including fixtures and fittings) that is designed to be towed by a towing motor vehicle.
Calculating the insured value
Important note: The insured must own or lease the motor vehicle under a financing or hire-purchase agreement, having an insurable interest on the motor vehicle.
Definition of use
Choice of cover
4 x 4 ADVENTURE INSURANCE
We understand off-road vehicles were made for adventure and we therefore have an exclusive product offering for our off-roading clients. This policy is comprehensive and thus insures your costly vehicle against a multitude of possible risks. We’ve also included additional benefits to cater for all your needs, giving you the off-road advantage.
Includes the following additional benefits
- It will cover you for towing and storage of your vehicle – provided that you use your specific road assist emergency number.
- We cover you whilst driving through certain SADC countries
- We cover the spare wheel and your cell phone
- We cover medical expenses up to R5000.00 should anything happen to you whilst driving
- We include a free tracking device installation
- We cover accessories to the value of R10 000, but you can choose to increase this to R40 000
- We offer you the option to increase your Third Party Cover to 5mil, 10mil or 20million, for a small additional fee
Omni offers the widest range of insurance products for these types of vehicles. Beyond the normal Comprehensive Insurance, you can get additional cover.
Cover can be extended to include
- Passenger Liability – Protection against legal liability to passengers after an accident.
- Personal accident cover – Compensation for the driver and/or passengers if they are killed or permanently disabled in an accident.
- Sound equipment cover – We keep you moving and grooving.
- Trailer cover – for your luggage trailers.
- Credit protection – If your vehicle is written off and you still owe the bank, we will settle the outstanding amount.
- Fixed expenses cover – We will pay you a set amount each week while your vehicle is being repaired or replaced following an accident or theft.
Spending time in the great outdoors has always been a favourite South African pastime. Whether it’s enjoying the bush, sleeping in a tent under the stars or sitting around the campfire at night – getting back to nature is a great way to enjoy precious time with your loved ones.