The contents of your home are ALL moveable items in your home.

Household contents, otherwise referred to as contents insurance cover, will pay you for the new replacement value of your household contents in the building at the address specified in your schedule. It includes garden furniture and other outdoor items on your premises that are damaged by an insured event covered by this section of your policy. Included in your contents sum insured is accidental death, medical and veterinary expenses, trauma and veterinary counselling and much more.

Simply fill in the form below and we’ll contact you right back.

Please wait...


Always insure your household contents for new replacement values for the entire moveable contents of your home.

Important note: Remember to include items such as the contents of garages, workshops, tool sheds and domestic staff quarters. It is very important to note the security requirements on your schedule to avoid any problems in the event of a claim.

Damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, storm, wind, rain, hail, snow, water or earthquake. Bursting, leaking and overflowing of water of heating installations or pipes or geysers including damage to the heating installations, pipes or geysers. Sudden impact. Theft or attempted theft. Malicious damage caused by any person other than you maliciously wanting to cause damage to your household contents.

N.B. Optional cover extensions and special endorsements are also available.

Cover your assets today...

Covering your prized possessions has never been easier!