Simply fill in the form below and we’ll contact you right back.
All Risk Insurance is broken down into two sections:
Clothing and personal belongings that you and your family wear or carry around on you when you leave the house. There is normally a % limit on the total sum insured of this section according to the various insurer’s.
Items belonging to you, named and valued separately per item:
Examples of these items include:
- Laptops, tablets or any handheld electronic device
- Cell phones
- Spectacles and sunglasses
- MP3 players, iPods
- Cameras or any photographic equipment
- Jewellery items including watches
- Equipment worn and/or used during sporting activities
- Baby equipment such as prams or children’s car seats
- GPS devices
- Vehicle sound equipment, CDs, DVDs
- Other specified items